It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:28 pm

Lottery Dowsing 
New User
New User

Post Lottery Dowsing
I received the DVDs and have done the dowsing. I have actually been dowsing for about a year or year and a half. I flunked the first two tests simply because I need to physically touch what I am looking for (AND I ask the question outloud or in my head not doing the no speaking as it says in the DVDs). And maybe one needs have that included with the DVDs. It might help others too. But my question here is this: I am kind of unsure of how to do the Lottery Dowsing. Do I just simply ask the question and point my finger to the numbers and hopefully it will give me yes answers? My higher self seems to lie to me about lottery numbers, but I am learning how to do this in more detail.

When one is dowsing for the future, I learned that there is a certain way that one needs to say it. How do you phrase the question when dowsing for the lottery numbers?

Thanks. 8)

J Hammer

Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:00 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post Re: Lottery Dowsing
Good advice, thank you for the tip! In regards to the lottery, look at the bonus features on disk 2 of the Dowsing set. It shows the entire lottery process and walks you through step by step, it's fantastic that Major Smith gave this away for free. I've seen other courses where they ask for an extra $50 just for that. The Lottery template should be included in your DVD case and I believe it's also available online at www.TechnicalDowsing.com. ood luck!!

Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:22 pm
Professional
Professional

Hi! It's good to meet fellow dowsers.

I struggle, too, as you can see from my two projects. Sometimes I dowse close to the drawn numbers. From the constant practice, and reviewing the DVDs (and reviewing my memory of Dr. Smith's Basic RV course) I learn a little bit more with each attempt. Plus, doing it in various locations, conditions and times seems to be good for making one's dowsing stronger. (I've dowsed my lottery projects in cars, at work, in homes inside and outside and various rooms. Day of and Day before, etc. And have used all the different methods, and sometimes just writing down numbers and notes about impressions. Haven't tried a forked tree branch, yet... :wink: )

Quote:
I need to physically touch what I am looking for

That's probably a good exercise. Before I learned to dowse and RV, I noticed that blue, black and red pens "felt" different. I was searching my bookbag for pens in the dark, to sign something. "That" was so intriguing that I tried it again at home a few times.

Quote:
When one is dowsing for the future, I learned that there is a certain way that one needs to say it. How do you phrase the question when dowsing for the lottery numbers?

Phrasing of the question is something I'm still working on, too. Sometimes I think one's motivation, focus and attitude are more important. And that the phrasing is similar to writing a mission statement. (... from wikipedia... "The mission statement should guide the actions of the organization, spell out its overall goal, provide a sense of direction, and guide decision-making.")

Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:53 am
New User
New User

So far I have tried the Powerball and had two numbers right but the others are in the vicinity. For example, I also dowsed but didn't play pick 3. I dowsed 8, 2, 6. The actual numbers were 8, 3 and 0.

But the phrasing of the lottery is good because the one word is key. I am not sure that I should say it here as I want to make sure that people see the DVDs, but I am learning too along the way. Watching what my rod says. Maybe I should try my pendulum instead. Anyone else have better luck with one vs another?

Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:13 am
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Remember what Major Smith in the training. It's not the tool as much as your subconscious mind’s ability to use it as an indicator. Since dowsing is an extremely mental based skill, if you "think" you will have better luck with one tool over another, then you probably will.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:49 am
New User
New User

I am being more aware of what my tool is saying to see if it is close or right on. When I dowse for one of the numbers and the answer is a definite yes, then I know for sure that number is in the lottery drawing. But it seems to do that for only one number. Maybe more practice will help.

Also, for Paul Smith, when you ask to find which envelope the money or panda bear is at, include pictures of those with your DVD set. I bet you will have more success than failure. Because a lot of people maybe not be getting which envelope its in.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:56 pm
New User
New User

I have dowsed the Pick3 Lottery this week (November 15th, 2010 week) and won! The trick is how I phrased it. For example, I have tickets that I have already filled out with different combinations and asked a specific question. I got a definite answer of yes and won $40! I was so excited. Now, if I can only do that with the Powerball numbers and match all numbers. I am working on it though. I am starting out small and then going bigger.

I am also finding out that my rods are saying "almost" when it doesn't quite say yes. Which I find interesting. :D

Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:01 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

jhammer9780 wrote:
I have dowsed the Pick3 Lottery this week (November 15th, 2010 week) and won! The trick is how I phrased it. For example, I have tickets that I have already filled out with different combinations and asked a specific question. I got a definite answer of yes and won $40! I was so excited. Now, if I can only do that with the Powerball numbers and match all numbers. I am working on it though. I am starting out small and then going bigger.

I am also finding out that my rods are saying "almost" when it doesn't quite say yes. Which I find interesting. :D

Congratz!!! :wink:

Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:23 pm
Professional
Professional

Hi jhammer9780,

Congratulations!

jhammer9780 wrote:
... I have tickets that I have already filled out with different combinations...

How do you decide what combinations to pre-fill?

I thought about this :mrgreen: but was reluctant to make up 1000 straight tickets.

jhammer9780 wrote:
... Now, if I can only do that with the Powerball numbers and match all numbers. I am working on it though. I am starting out small and then going bigger...

Pick 3 and Power/Mega ball processes feel different to me. My current belief is that Power/Mega ball is easier in that each number only occurs once -- if you just do the white balls. That's why I count down and record the hits.

On the other hand, Power/Mega ball process is longer and requires more stamina than the Pick 3 process. I found that it took several months (years?) to build up the endurance to stay in focus for a longer period of time.

I'm still learning how to pick out the Power/Mega ball -- maybe, practice with Pick 3 straights will help in this regard?... That's what I'm working on now.

jhammer9780 wrote:
... I am also finding out that my rods are saying "almost" when it doesn't quite say yes. Which I find interesting. :D

Interesting!

Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:20 pm
Professional
Professional

jhammer9780 wrote:

Congratulations on the lottery win -- that is music to my ears! I also find your observation about experiencing an "almost" response as well as a "yes" interesting and perhaps useful to others. As far as including the pictures (as you mentioned earlier) -- I'll talk to the production folks to see what can be done. We won't be able to do it soon, since the currently available sets have already been produced. But we'll discuss the merits of the idea and see what could be done in the future.

Paul

Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:17 am
New User
New User

Hi All,

I did get very lucking with Dowsing in April 2012 -- I heard Paul Smiths interview on C2C about his Dowsing DVDs - that is how I came to buy the 2 DVD Set.

Anyway, after hearing the interview, I tried a basic dowsing of the European lottery Euromillions. I dowsed the five numbers and three were correct.
I put a bet on these three numbers in a Bookmakers -- and won €3,000!

Honest to God truth.

Maybe it was luck or maybe I happened to Dowse correctly.
So, after this win, I bout the 2 DVD set.
Have not won again yet, but, like previous posts mentioned, I nearly always get one or two numbers out of dowsing five.

:D Liam

Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:43 pm
Professional
Professional

Liam--

Way cool! And a nice testimonial to the dowsing set. Sorry I didn't see your post until now. But better late than never!

Best wishes,
Paul

Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:41 am