It is currently Sun May 31, 2020 12:11 pm

90 sessions in 90 days 
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post 90 sessions in 90 days
I have been attempting to dowes the winning numbers for the NY Evening Numbers Game for about 5 days now.
I do Assoacitive dowsing sessions. 10 small envelopes labeled 0-9
10 legal size envelopes labled 0-9 and catalouge size of the same ilk. I place a x on a sticky pad, under the first winning # envelope at 10 pm a heart under the second, a triangle under the third.
I plan on doing this for 90 straight days at least. I haven't bought a ticket yet my plan is to see if I can do this on a reliable basis then buy tickets.
I do it this way because I feel I will be more comfortable using this method as opposed to using different matrixes everyday also I hate using penduilums I just prefer L-Rods.

If anyone can precieve any flaws or suggestions in my M/O, plesae let me know.

some i thought of would be to lables the envelopes 1,2,3... for the first set 11,22,33... for the second 111,222,333... for the third

My cue is
March ## 2008
Under which envelope will the ... be under after 10 pm tonight

X

Heart

Triangle

Regardless I will continue this for at least another 85 days. Its my belief that my sub-consoius will adapt and get comfortable in giving me what I want, HOPEFULLY anyway
I will post the results after the 85 days[/u]

Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:45 pm
Profile YIM
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Re: 90 sessions in 90 days
Wow forgot I posted this sorry.
I wasn't able to finish all 90 sessions in the 90 days, my computer had to be ugraded. :cry:
I got about 45-50 days worth of sessions done. I noticed I got close alot! If I would have ranged it ie. used two numbers for each enevelope(1&2, 3&4,ect), I would have gotten close several times. I think if you can narrow the field, you can be more accurate in dowsing, of course you'll lower the probablity but hey.

Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:54 am
Profile YIM
Professional
Professional

Post Re: 90 sessions in 90 days
Thanks for letting us know about your progress. Even knowing about the lapse in the experiment is helpful. It may at some point be useful to post your actual results (though that would perhaps take up too much space in the forum, but maybe not). Even being able to look at someone's trends can help us understand how to do it better, sometimes.

Good work -- and keep on trying!

Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:36 am